If you’d like me to work with you, here’s what you need to know about my love for yoga.
Excuse me if this page looks like a Brag Book, but it may be useful for you to know a bit about my yoga path, so far. I teach across the spectrum — chair yoga and restorative yoga, to slow and mindful flow, and a blend of Yin/Yang Fusion. The Anusara and Iyengar styles provided me with a foundation of alignment and intelligent sequencing, and I’ve added other yoga methods over the years … anything that creates ease in the body and a smile on the face.
Here are some of my Namaste credentials, as a yoga and meditation educator:
- I’m known for my Yoga Nidra guided meditation work—it is truly my calling. It’s a joy to see thousands of people benefiting from my recordings on Insight Timer, the world’s largest meditation app. You’ll also find me as Julie Yogaressa on Amazon, iTunes, GooglePlay, CDBaby, Pandora, Spotify, and featured regularly on Yoga Digest).
- I’ve taught mindfulness, meditation and yoga to over 15,000 students—private yoga and for large groups; in yoga studios, corporate offices, recovery centers, yoga for veterans, and sunrise yoga beach settings. Yoga pretty much anywhere.
- Yoga retreats are a fun way for me to host groups in exquisite destinations, co-creating transformative experiences which last long after returning home.
- I’ve been fortunate to study under many of the “big name” international yoga masters. I am particularly fond of my yoga mentors, Betsey Downing, Jaye Martin and Yogi Sivadas. My students are often my best teachers, as I gain insight from every class.
- I present at wellness events, such as The Yoga Expo in Florida, USA.
- There are some 7,000 hours that have gone into my yoga and meditation training and practice. I am passionately curious about this vast subject, and I will always have a desire to learn more; it’s vital for my continued growth as a yoga educator.
In my own yoga practice, I enjoy the increased flexibility and awareness of body, mind and spirit, and my wish is to share this experience with others.