If you’d like me to work with you, here’s what you need to know about my love for yoga.
I teach across the spectrum of chair yoga and restorative yoga, to slow and mindful flow. The Anusara and Iyengar styles provided me with a foundation of alignment and intelligent sequencing, to which I now add other yoga methods that also create ease in the body and a smile on the face.
Here are some of my Namaste credentials, as a yoga educator and meditation guide. I have:
- Become known for my Yoga Nidra guided meditation work—it is truly my calling. It’s a joy to see thousands of people benefiting from my recordings on Insight Timer, the world’s largest meditation app. You’ll also find me as Julie Yogaressa on Amazon, iTunes, GooglePlay, CDBaby, Pandora, Spotify, and featured regularly in Yoga Digest Magazine).
- Taught meditation and yoga to over 14,000 students, in one-on-one private yoga and large groups; through a wonderful medley of yoga studios, corporate offices, recovery centers, yoga for veterans, and sunrise yoga beach scenes. I’ve loved them all.
- Led groups on international yoga retreats to exquisite destinations, co-creating transformative experiences which last long after returning home.
- Been fortunate to study under many of the “big name” international yoga masters. I remain particularly fond of my yoga mentors, Betsey Downing, Jaye Martin and Yogi Sivadas. My students are often my best teachers, as I gain insight from every class.
- Presented at The Yoga Expo in Florida, USA, and many other wellness events.
- Invested thousands of dollars and over 6,000 hours in my yoga and meditation training and practice. I am passionately curious about this vast subject, and I will always have a desire to learn more; it’s vital for my continued growth as a yoga educator.
In my own yoga practice, I enjoy the increased flexibility and awareness of body, mind and spirit, and my wish is to share this experience with others.